New Year's Resolutions - 2012
Some things I want to do (more of) in 2012:
- Help a professional golf player improve his swing significantly.
- Publish my Open Source software as Mercurial repositories. (Feel free to blame Tero Koskinen for my choice of distributed VCS.)
- Finish my in-house Movia bus sign; both the LEGO part and the radio-linked Aduino-controlled display programmed in Ada. — And publish full building instructions for it.
- Develop a cool Open Source telephone reception management system with my friends at AdaHeads.
- Publish at least one educational note about Ada every month.
- Publish a model of how demographics influence housing prices in Denmark.
- Show something cool and untraditional at the Ada Europe 2012 conference in Stockholm.