Project samples: Language-server
for an on-line game | Analytical model of
leveraged equity investment | Efficient,
low-impact persistence implementation | PBX and reception management
My company supplies services in these fields:
- Ada-DK open monthly meetings,
- We meet the first Tuesday of every month to discuss and explore Ada
programming techniques and reliable software development in general.
- Ada User Journal (volume
34 number 2)
- I am working on the news summary for issue number 2 of volume 34 of
Ada User Journal.
- Ada Europe 2013 –
18th International Conference on Reliable Software
Technologies, Berlin (June 10th to 14th
- My presentation
Alice in Adaland has been accepted for
presentation at this year's Ada Europe conference. The source code for
the subject of my talk can be found at GitHub.
- Open Source Days 2013,
Copenhagen (March 9th and 10th 2013):
- I gave a talk on
Parallel Programming Patterns at the
conference Open Source Days in Copenhagen.
- Published a (partial) UDP-based client/server
implementation of the game Tron (March 8th 2013):
- As it seemed like there aren't many examples of Ada programs using
UDP, I have published an old toy example using UDP to exchange game state
between players and game-master in the game Tron.
- OpenID client for
the Ada Web Server library (AWS) (March 2013):
- My AdaHeads colleague Thomas LÝcke and I are preparing my port of the
Faces OpenID implementation to AWS for inclusion in the main
branch of AWS.
extras (December 5th 2012):
- I have published a little collection of packages for making your life
easier, when you write networking applications using GNAT.Sockets.
- Ada User Journal (volume
33 number 2)
- I have taken over as news editor for Ada User Journal after Marco
Panunzio. Issue number 2 of volume 33 will be the first issue where I've
edited the news section without guidance from Marco. I hope the readers
of Ada User Journal will forgive me for the strong focus on Open Source
Ada compilers for embedded systems in this issue.
- Working OpenID
client for the Ada Web Server library (AWS) (August 3rd
- My port of the
Ada Server Faces OpenID implementation to AWS is now fully
operational. You can try it at AdaHeads. If your login succeeds you
will be returned to this page with your OpenID identity included in the
URL. The library is distributed under the Apache 2 licence.
- Updated my public
repository of mathematics and statistics packages (July
- I have made a few additions to my public repository Ada
packages for mathematics and statistics.
Ada sound recording library (July 6th 2012):
- The sound recording and playback library I have been working on is
now in a state where you can use it for recording 16 bit mono sound on a
Linux system. The library is released under the Beer-Ware License.
- Ada User
Journal tools (June 17th 2012):
- I've published the source text for the small text processing
applications I use when editing the news section for Ada User Journal.
See also earlier activities.