Project samples: Language-server
for an on-line game | Analytical model of
leveraged equity investment | Efficient,
low-impact persistence implementation | PBX and reception management
My company supplies services in these fields:
- Ada-DK open monthly meetings,
- We meet the first Tuesday of every month to discuss and explore Ada
programming techniques and reliable software development in general.
- Ada User Journal (volume
34 number 2)
- I am working on the news summary for issue number 3 of volume 34 of
Ada User Journal.
Europe 2014 – 19th International Conference on
Reliable Software Technologies, Paris (June
23rd to 27th 2014):
- Next year the Ada Europe conference on reliable software will
take place in Paris. I look forward to participate. The deadline
for submitting regular papers and tutorial and workshop proposals
is on December 8th.
- Ada Europe 2013 –
18th International Conference on Reliable Software
Technologies, Berlin (June 10th to 14th
- I gave a presentation
Adaland at this year's Ada Europe conference earlier
- Mathematics and Statistics Library (May 24th 2013):
- Extended my mathematics and statistics library with an (old) least
squares fit implementation from my still unpublished Ada source text
- Open Source Days 2013,
Copenhagen (March 9th and 10th 2013):
- I gave a talk on
Parallel Programming Patterns at the
conference Open Source Days in Copenhagen.
- Published a (partial) UDP-based client/server
implementation of the game Tron (March 8th 2013):
- As it seemed like there aren't many examples of Ada programs using
UDP, I have published an old toy example using UDP to exchange game state
between players and game-master in the game Tron.
- OpenID client for
the Ada Web Server library (AWS) (March 2013):
- My AdaHeads colleague Thomas LÝcke and I are preparing my port of the
Faces OpenID implementation to AWS for inclusion in the main
branch of AWS.
See also earlier activities.